Feng Shui Tips For Your Home
July 25, 2011 § 1 Comment
What Vaastu is to India, Feng Shui is to China. It is the the primary harmony-balance science of the Chinese, and many nowadays recommend using it to align the energy balance of homes. But then, one hears conflicting opinions on what these principals are. So, to solve the dilemma, here is a list of genuine Feng Shui tips. Use these and endow your home with a calm, Zen-like energy balance:
2. Don’t have a TV in your bedroom. If you must, cover it with a plastic cover after viewing.
3. Be careful not to place a mirror opposite the bed.
4. Make sure there are no water-using/carrying appliances, like refrigerators or washing machines, opposite the stove in the kitchen. Feng Shui believes that the elements of Fire and Water should not clash.
5. An indoor fountain is highly recommended. It soothes the environment, and helps the residents accomplish their goals.
6. Avoid bunk beds. If there is a space constraint, carefully monitor the health of the child sleeping in the lower bunk. It is believed that he is deprived of free-flowing energy.
7. Avoid heavy marble tables. Replacing a marble dining table with a wooden one can alleviate stress levels at work and home.
8. Avoid red furniture, especially a red couch in the work area. It has a negative impact, being the colour of the element Fire.
9. Ensure proper use of ventilation. Open all windows, and let energy and fresh air flow freely.
10. Finally, place a fish tank in your home. This can lead to fame and fortune. These are some basic Feng Shui tips to energize one’s home. A lot of them, as is evident, are based on de-cluttering homes and allowing free movement of energy. And by using a little extra help and research, one can bring about perfect elemental harmony through Feng Shui!